Jeevan Jyoti Sansthan team comprises of eminent professionals from multi-discipline and multi-sector backgrounds across the country that share a common platform of thinking and do their bit towards the making of a cognitive society, Jeevan Jyoti Sansthan Works in the sector of education, healthcare, Women Empowerment, Rural Development, Technical Agriculture and Financial Inclusion Programs.
We strongly believe that creation of Sustainable livelihoods in the rural areas can reduce migration to cities and help solve a myriad of urban problems. As India has more than 6.38 million villages and majority of them have several unmet basic human needs – such as minimum requirements in education, healthcare, housing, food security, water, sanitation, job availability etc. Awareness for peace and harmony in the community needs to be promoted. We also need to promote judicious application of modern science and technology, respect for the ecosystem and clean environment.
To create positive social change by:
- Promoting healthcare and Financial literacy to be self-reliant and dignified and enjoy a sustainable quality of life.
- Raising awareness through promotion of holistic development approach (physical, emotional, psychological and social) for a healthy life style amongst children, youth and women.
- Inspiring Women individually & encouraging small steps by individuals, businesses, communities and governments.
- Bringing the focus of rehabilitation on technical agriculture.
- Halting the destruction of the biosphere and spreading awareness on global warming.